A-Boards, Pavement Signs, Street Talkers, Garage Forecourt Signs they all have one thing in common – THEY CAPTURE YOUR ATTENTION!
Pavement Signs with well thought out graphics offer a valuable opportunity at low expense to drive footfall over your threshold.
Printed A-Boards etc are often the first impression your potential customer will have of your business, so its important to get it right!
• Double-sided poster display in a wide range of sizes
• Front opening aluminium snapframes with round corners for safety (32mm profile)
• Anti-glare poster covers with high UV resilience
• Galvanised steel back panels and hinged locking arms for optimum weight and stability
• Available in silver anodised or black powder coated finishes from stock
• Custom sizes and colours available made to order (minimum order quantity: 50)
• ‘Fold-flat’ design – easy to move and store
• Gloss white aluminium panel (430 x 625mm) – ideal for screen/digitally printed graphics or
• Stylish 32mm round steel tube frame – available in black or white from stock
• Frames also available in any RAL colour (minimum order quantity: 25)
• Patented ‘D-Flex’ panel hangers make panel fitting quick and easy
• Solid black recycled PVC base provides excellent stability
Sightmaster Forecourt Sign
• Front-opening aluminium snapframes for quick and easy poster change
• High strength ACM back panel, suitable for dry-wipe and liquid chalk pens
• Water-fillable HDPE base with built-in wheels and carry handle
• Heavy duty mounts ensure stability by allowing panel deflection in the wind
• Anti-glare PET poster covers ensure clarity of message
• Soft round corners for safety
Do’s and Dont’s
A picture paints a thousand words – Use good quality Hi-Res images.
Make your message enticing, remember your A-Board is the bait!
Less is more – don’t forget you don’t have long to hit them with your campaign.
Things to remember – Always ask yourself these three questions
What products or services do you want it to promote the most?
What image do you want it to purvey?
Am I targeting our core audience?
Don’t let your graphic go public without doing a spellcheck
Don’t let your promotion go out of date
Don’t let your A-Board look tired and dirty